My Vision Board
May 9, 2012 § 3 Comments
Remember when The Secret was a thing?
I remember watching the video with a friend about five years ago and basically the only thing I took away from it was that if you can envision it, it will come true. That the powers of the universe are greater than we know, just as long as we believe.
After two days of really envisioning the things that I wanted, I gave up. Hey, this is 2012 and I am an American with ADHD so if you can’t deliver in 48 hours than screw off.
Either way, I have decided to make a “Vision Board” or a “Dream Board” because I am bored. (Get it?) These are the things that I want!
1. Allison Williams. Star of Girls on HBO and daughter of NBC anchor Brian Williams, she is my current Wendy Peffercorn. Maybe you think that Girls is a show for chicks, but then why did they have Allison rubbing one out in a bathroom two weeks ago? WHY I ASK YOU, WHY? That was for me. ;)
2. It’s Scrooge McDuck diving into a pile of gold so I’m sure you can figure that one out. You know how some people call money, “Duckets”? I wonder if that’s where it comes from.
3. Vacation. This plane is headed to an island in the Philippines. Yeah, I could go for that.
4. Finish a screenplay, become a full time writer.
5. Seahawks. Championship. That is all.
6. To live every day of my life like Ron Swanson.
7. A baby tiger. Seriously, look at that little cutie! I’ve been watching a lot of Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet. It’s a show about people that have dangerous pets, including lions and tigers and then those animals kill their owners because wild animals will always be wild. But if you put that little guy in my lap, I’d probably be willing to have my jugular ripped out too.
8. Meet my hero, Pete Carroll.
9. Respect. LOL! YEAH RIGHT! I’m making vision boards with Allison Williams and baby tigers.
10. This is the carne adobada from Gloria’s mexican restaurant in Culver City. It’s actually right by my place so this is an easy to accomplish goal. Seriously though, this is the best food I’ve ever eaten. If you’re ever in LA, GO THERE! It was on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and actually made Guy Fieri tolerable for 8 minutes.
11. Twitter followers. Okay, this probably sounds lame, but hear me out. Wanting a lot of friends on facebook = lame. But people actually get jobs if they do well on Twitter. It has to do with #9, Respect. @MeganAmram got really amazing writing jobs because of her TWITTER! This is unfortunately the world we live in… @kennetharthurs
12. Yoga Pants because Yoga Pants. Shit I love this current popular style.
Also, here is Allison Williams in Yoga Pants:
I’ll have what she’s having. (That doesn’t really apply here.)
Check, please! (Also, doesn’t apply. But they sound funny, right?!)
Helllllloooo, Dolly! (Closer.)
She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine. (There ya go.)
Finally, I did this while I was bored. It is stupid.